Commentary | Neh-neh-neh-neh Norman! Co-co-co-co Cornett!

Re: “Paging Doctor Cornett” | Commentary | October 8

Neh-neh-neh-neh Norman! Co-co-co-co Cornett! I hereby, in an open and transparent manner, request that The Daily commence a Cornett update box. It could be a neat segment tucked away in the Compendium! section. You can even get one of your ever-so-talented drawers to make a pretty border with frills and dots. Just think: this can be a potential collaborative project with CKUT, tripling it up as a featured RSS feed and weekly segment on Off the Hour. Neh-neh-neh-neh Norman! Co-co-co-co Cornett! Move over John Cameron, emoticons, and reality TV, Cornett is coming to a lecture hall near you. I’ve heard that if you play The Wizard of Oz in coordination with Pink Floyd under a printed image of Professor Norm, it precisely mirrors the experience of playing The Wizard of Oz in coordination with Pink Floyd under a printed image of Professor Norm. Go figure! Neh-neh-neh-neh Norman! Co-co-co-co Cornett! As a second order of business, I nominate Zoog as ceremonial leader of the Cornetts’ home planet.

Jesse Gutman
U0 Nursing

Comments posted on The McGill Daily's website must abide by our comments policy.
A change in our comments policy was enacted on January 23, 2017, closing the comments section of non-editorial posts. Find out more about this change here.