Get your faith on

Chaplaincy Services | 3600 McTavish, suite 4400

Spotted! A spiritual panacea for any distress that university life spawns! You can find a team of pro chaplains embracing all faiths and geared up to guide you on the road to peace of mind. This star studded service opens its doors Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Muslim Students Association (MSA) | Shatner building basement, rm B09

Say hello to a hotspot for prayer on campus, which the MSA secured after some drama. If you’re looking to meet more of this community, join these friendly folks for their Friday Prayer, held in the Ballroom on the 3rd floor of the Shatner building.

Impact Church | YWCA, 1355 René-Lévesque Ouest

On the lookout for a non exclusive Christian community? These not-so-fishy organizers for Fish Frosh are a community of hip Christians from diverse backgrounds and denominations. You can track these guys down by attending Sunday services at 4 p.m.

The Newman Centre | 3484 Peel

This fab centre not only runs McGill’s Catholic Studies program, but rumour has that it’s also a trendsetter for social justice oriented activities. Packed with hot events like Fireside Chats, Bible Studies, and Soup and Bagels, these guys know how to enjoy spiritual life! Check out the weekly Sunday Mass at 5 p.m. or the weekday Masses (except Monday) at 4 p.m.

Birks Chapel | William and Henry Birks building, 3520 University

A versatile chapel reflecting the pluralism on campus! It’s a host for Christian services every Tuesday at noon, memorial services, and weddings.

Chabad Student Centre | 3429 Peel
Hillel McGill | 3460 Stanley
Ghetto Shul |3458 Parc

Interested in getting info about Judaism? The groups above provide Shabbat celebrations, other holiday services, and are a great way to learn more about Judaism and meet fellow Jews.