FUCK THIS / FUCK YEAH

Fuck the internet. Fuck straight dudes on the internet, in particular. Fuck the places they’ve carved out for themselves to be terrible and juvenile about women at each other. Fuck them for venturing outside of these pissholes to air their sweaty grievances on the mainstream web.

Fuck people who think selfies are a manifestation of modern Millennial narcissism. Fuck you, because it’s free, and I feel cute. Fuck you for telling me the only images I can see of feminine bodies are the ones created by straight men. Fuck the media making fun of me when all I want to do is control my own image.

Fuck yeah McGill Daily for interviewing Antonia Maioni for the health issue! She is fucking awesome and she could totally kick my ass. And your ass too if she wanted! Fuck yeah!

Fuck people who go to the library in groups. Going to the library isn’t meant to be a fucking recreational activity. You’re not supposed to talk, so on paper, there really shouldn’t be any point in going there with somebody else.

Of course, the people who do this kind of shit are huge assholes, so they’ll usually end up talking anyway. This fucks everything up. Libraries are meant to be quiet. They’re really one of the only places in the whole fucking world besides churches or funerals where you’re expected to keep your mouth shut. Why do you have to fuck this up? Can’t you just go to the library alone and be miserable in silence, like everybody else? If I wanted to study with a bunch of obnoxious, loud people, I’d go to fucking BDA. So please, get the fuck out of the library.

FUCK STRAIGHT WHITE DUDES WHO REINFORCE EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG ABOUT MY MISOGYNIST, MASCULINE-REINFORCING UPBRINGING THAT MADE ME, AND PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE BODY IMAGE ISSUES THROUGH SCHOOL AND ALL MY LIFE

Fuck white men who think they’re being victimized because people call them out on their privilege. Fuck mainstream media for perpetuating images of otherness, misogyny, and xenophobic government propaganda and all that shit. Fuck the NSA. Fuck the illusion of democracy and freedom and privacy. Fuck assholes. Also apparently we’re all sluts. Fuck yes.